For Exceptional Service in Commerce City, Call (303) 622-5526
At Sunshine Home Services, our furnace expertise has been serving Commerce City and surrounding areas since 2006. Since opening our doors in 2006, we've been helping ensure that businesses and homeowners alike stay warm and comfortable - even through some of Colorado's coldest and chilliest winter seasons.
Why you should choose Sunshine Home Services:
- Recipient of the Angie's List Super Service Award for 2012-2014
- Services backed by a 30-day to 2-year guarantee
- Membership maintenance plans for money savings
- Phone calls are answered 24/7
- Variety of specials and offers available
The last thing you want to happen is for your furnace to completely fail during one of the more cold winter nights. A good working furnace is crucial for cold weather seasons. But, how can you tell when something is wrong with your furnace? Below we have offered 4 signs to be aware of, in order to know when your furnace system may need repairs.
- Inefficient Heating - Having ineffective heating isn't ever fun to deal with when your home is cold. But, it can also mean that this is a sign your furnace needs repair. It could be a myriad of different reasons, but a few common causes include, a faulty motor, broken thermostat or even a clogged filter. Give us a call today to come and inspect your furnace.
- Banging Noises - Furnaces will always make some noise. But if you are noticing a loud banging, screeching or clanging, it may be that their is something more serious going on with your furnace. A common reason why you may hear these noises is a faulty ignitor. When gas builds up for too long and then is finally ignited, you may hear that "THUMP" noise.
- Increased Energy Bill - Have you noticed that your energy bill has dramatically gone up? One reason may be that as your system gets older and the day to day wear and tear of the system will cause the furnace to need to burn more gas or electricity in order to warm your home properly.
- Frequent Cycling - Does your furnace turn on and off frequently? Some of the common reasons for this are, malfunctioning thermostat, clogged air filters or improper air circulation. It could also be that your heat exchanger is overheating, which causes the whole system to shut down and then turn back on when it's cooled down. Contact our professional Commerce City furnace repair today!
“Couldn't be happier.”- Tracy F.
“I would definitely use this company again and refer them to my friends.”- Barbara R.
“Did a good job and I'm very happy.”- Barbara C.
No matter what kind of furnace is currently in place at your home, Sunshine Home Services has the training and equipment to handle it. Our Commerce City furnace repair technicians will help you get the most out of your existing HVAC system or install a new one. Today's high-efficiency furnaces have never been more reliable. Often, the cost of a new installation is quickly recovered in energy savings alone.
Consider Our Regular Maintenance Plans
Whether you go with an entirely new heating system or stick with the one you've got, taking care of your HVAC equipment is the key to getting a maximum return on investment. Our membership program is a great way to maintain and ensure that your furnace unit is well taken care of throughout the year.
Our furnace maintenance checks include:
- Tightening of all electrical connections
- Inspection of condensation drains
- System control check
- Thermostat check
- Cleaning and vacuuming as required
Call Our Technicians 24/7
If your furnace is due for an inspection or is in need of replacement or repair, there's only one place to call. All of our work is guaranteed and our award-winning customer service will keep you coming back to us whenever you experience a problem or are looking to make a switch with your system.
- Why does my furnace sometimes turn off at night?
- Why does a furnace services matter?
- How to be certain your furnace is ready for winter
- How to change your furnace filter
Call Sunshine Today! No matter what time of day you call, a live person will always answer!